Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Un5t@bl3-Team Gamma looking for scrim practice =3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Shadow_Fire_
_Shadow_Fire_

Un5t@bl3-Team Gamma looking for scrim practice =3  Empty
PostSubject: Un5t@bl3-Team Gamma looking for scrim practice =3    Un5t@bl3-Team Gamma looking for scrim practice =3  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 am

Hi everyone im ShadowRag3 from clan Un5t@bl3-Team Gamma wishes to play with teams outside there that are interested to play custom 5v5 draft mode scrims.

The main thing we are doing this is just mainly to have more practice with more other teams out there and get used to more different team strategies and constructive "skill trade" or what ever its called =P

Do join the chat of PVP.net by searching the chat room name "Un5t@bl3" for easier contacts or add me in game "ShadowRag3". Its best that you respond here and add me because i hate accepting unknown friend requests tho

Our team consist of:

ShadowRag3
Garytehsnail
R.UEC_Y.koR
Kuroraven
VGSD
Raveravelt

Do contact me or contact them for more info k? enjoy teh game

If you do not have a team, take the initiative to form one at least a casual 5 man and train with us if you guys feel free to practice.
Team Gamma will be actively on everyday unless they have other important activities other than gaming.

our scrim time will be from 6pm-12am min to max time we can have team practices.

Be constructive and play a good game with us, HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/edward92yl

Page 1 of 1